The recipe for cool cookies ...
At Vibocold, we collect personal data which is used to provide the services our customers want in the best possible way.
Data we collect
When you shop at or contact us via www.vibocold.com, we collect the data you provide or have previously provided as a login customer, for example:
- Address (private customers)
- Email address
- Telephone no.
- Company name (business customer)
- Company address (business customer)
- Company registration no. (business customer)
- EAN no. (business customer)
- Payment method
- Delivery requests
- Information about the IP address from which the order was made
If you register for our newsletter, we collect the following data:
- Email address
In addition, you can voluntarily provide the following information:
- Company name
We publish an email newsletter about 4-5 times a year (no fixed publication dates). To unsubscribe from the newsletter, click ‘unsubscribe’ in the newsletter. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be unsubscribed.
Cookies are small text files used by websites to make the user experience more relevant.
This website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are set by third-party services displayed on our pages. Your consent applies to the following domains: www.vibocold.com
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set your browser to automatically decline cookies or notify you whenever a website wishes to store cookies. Use your browser’s help function for more information, or see the guidance (in Danish) at http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering.
If you apply for a job with Vibocold, the following personal data will be processed: Name, address, telephone number, email address and any information requested in connection with the job ad, and whatever else you submit in connection with your application.
We use the information to process your application so that we can give you an answer and, if necessary, contact you if we have additional questions.
Personal data will never be submitted to a third party unless you expressly consent to it by sending your job application via a third party, for example.
If you are not offered a job, we will store your data for up to six months after a candidate has been found, and we will then delete the data. We do this to ensure that the right applicant is found, and in order to be able to answer any questions from applicants who were not selected. You can notify us at any time to ask for your personal data to be deleted. Basically, we delete unsolicited applications that we cannot use.
- You have the right of access to know which personal data we are processing about you.
- You have the right to have the personal data we have registered about you rectified and updated.
- You have the right to have the personal data we have registered about you erased. If you wish to have your personal data erased, we will delete all the information that we are not required by law to store. If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent, which means that processing will cease thereafter unless we are required by law to process the personal data.
We store the recorded data in unencrypted form. Data is stored in databases which are protected against unauthorised access by user identification and password.
Vibocold A/S protects your personal data, and has adopted internal information security rules that contain instructions and measures designed to protect your personal data against unauthorised disclosure and against unauthorised persons gaining access to or obtaining knowledge of the data.
Right to object
You are entitled to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency about the way we process your personal data. See contact details etc. about how to file a complaint here: www.datatilsynet.dk.
Insight into information
You can contact us at any time to find out which data we store about you and your company.
You can contact us here:
T +45 8661 3411